Department of Dental Medicine
Paving the way for World Class Health Care within your reach, the Department of Dental Medicine provides diagnostic and therapeutic dental health procedures to all patients utilizing only state of the art equipment. The Department’s Dentists are specialized and well trained, ensuring nothing but optimal oral health.
- Trunk line: (02) 558-0888 Local 0565
- Address: Ground Floor, Allied Medical Services Center, Manila Doctors Hospital, #667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
- Endodontics – responsible for preventing extraction of tooth by removing the infected nerve and undergo a Root Canal therapy to prolong the life of the tooth.
- Restorative Dentistry– responsible for tooth preservation, bringing it back to its healthy state.
- Oral Surgery – responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of surgical dental diseases and injuries.
- Orthodontics– responsible for the prevention, diagnosis and correction of teeth
- Dental Implant – alignment of teeth and treatment of problems related to growth and development of teeth jaws
- Pediatric Dentistry – responsible for prevention and treatment of dental diseases in children and adolescents.
- Periodontics – responsible for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the gingiva (gums) and the bone surrounding and supporting the teeth.
- Prosthodontics – the restoration of faulty, missing or diseased parts of natural teeth with appropriate material, such as crowns, bridges, implants, fixed partial dentures and removable dentures.
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- TMJ (Temporo Mandibular Joint) Management
The New Pax Flex 2D
The Department of Dental Medicine constantly keeps itself updated and equipped with the advanced machines in its field like the Pax Flex 2D. It is the latest in dental panoramic imaging which is not only comfortable and convenient, but also reduces exposure by 70-80% compared to film type x-rays. This state of the art equipment allows immediate assessment of x-ray images, saving time and effort on both patient and Dentist. The panoramic films are easily understood and appreciated by patients and can be used as a visual aid in patient education.