Prompt and timely interventions,
Excellent emergency health care services”
The Department of Emergency Medicine of Manila Doctors Hospital has a team of dedicated, compassionate and caring emergency medicine physicians together with committed and efficient emergency care nurses and paramedics.
When life hangs in the balance, trust us to put it back on track. Saving lives is our business, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The ER has adequate facilities to perform cardiac, trauma, and pediatric resuscitation. It likewise runs a transport (ambulance) service available to respond to workplace, home and other emergencies. It also offers emergency treatment for animal bites, ear and eye emergencies as well as obstetric emergencies.
The ER will be able to treat multiple casualties with its sudden influx of patients plan. For your emergency health care needs, our doors are open to serve you.
- Direct Line: (02) 558-0616/0617
- Trunk Line: (02) 558-0888 Local 2221 or 4734
- Address: Ground Floor, MDH Main Building, Manila Doctors Hospital, #667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Trauma Resuscitation
- Pediatric Resuscitation
- Management of Toxicology Cases
- Animal Bite Center
- Ambulance Transport Service
- Ambulatory Care Services