Industrial Medical Services Department (IMSD)
The Industrial Medical Services Department is the referral arm of Manila Doctors Hospital. The Department also serves as the employees’ clinic of MDH and the center for occupational health and safety for the institution. IMSD also serves as the pay out-patient center and HMO-approval hub.
Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Trunk line: (02) 558-0888 Local 3350
- Direct line: (02) 558-0639
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Address: Ground Floor, Allied Medical Services Center, Manila Doctors Hospital, #667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
- Out-Patient Consultation (Client Companies and HMOs) – refers to the general medical consultation.
- Referrals (Client Companies and HMOs) – pertains to referral of patients to sub-specialists when the patients’ medical conditions need further evaluation and management.
- Local PEME (Pre-Employment/Pre-Enrollment Medical Examination) – medical evaluation which is a pre-requisite for work or as a school requirement.
- Annual PEME (Client Companies, MDH Employees) – this is a yearly medical evaluation of the health status of employees.
- OFW PEME (International) – medical evaluation which is a pre-requisite for work or study purposes abroad.
- ECU (In and Out-Patient Services) – medical examination for individuals who are seeking general health and wellness.
- Medical Repatriation Clinic (Sea and Land-based Cases) – service rendered to patients who were sent back to the Philippines for continuation of medical care.
- Blood Donor – medical evaluation for patients who wish to donate blood.
- Psychological Test – evaluation of psychological and behavioral fitness of a patient prior to studying or work.
- Pre-Departure Exams – this examination is provided to sea and land-based patients 48 hours prior to departure.
- Retainer Services (Physicians and Nurses) – provision of clinic services, both nursing and medical care to client companies of IMSD.
- Vaccination – administers mass vaccination to employees of client companies.
- DOTS Clinic – public-private partnership that caters to patients with pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Dental Consultation – service rendered to clients seeking care for dental-related conditions.
Immigration Medical Examination
- Marvin S. Samson
- Emmanuel N. Solas
- Kimberly Ann Melegrito
- Restituto B. De Guzman
- Jade M. Castaños, RN
- Ermina M. Hizon, RN
- Fatima Secades, RN
- CAREWELL HEALTH SYSTEM
- FORTUNE CARE
- GETWELL HEALTH SYSTEMS
- IMS WELLTH CARE
- INSULAR HEALTHCARE
- KAISER INTERNATIONAL
- ROYAL MARINERS