Trunkline: (+632) 558-0888 local 2020
Location: 2/F Main Building
Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
The Vision Center is the first fully-electronic hospital-based diagnostic and therapeutic eye center in Manila. It features state-of-the-art equipment and facility capable of undertaking quick and accurate eye tests for cataract, glaucoma, retinal detachment, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration among others. The center is equipped with a Fluorescein Angiography Machine, an O.C.T. Machine, IOL Master, Humprey Automated Perimetry machine, argon laser, YAG laser, and Callisto Eye Lumera 700.
Staffed by highly-trained medical professionals and equipped with the most advanced in vision treatment technology, the Vision Center showcases the future of eye care.
- Automated Perimetry /Visual Field Analysis
- Digital Fundus and Optic Disc Photography
- Digital Fluorescein Angiography
- Optical Coherence Tomography (anterior and posterior)
- Specular microscopy
- Biometry (IOL Master)
- A and B scan ultrasonography (OTI)
- 3D Ultrasonography
- 532nm Laser for Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Retinal Holes, Vascular Occlusion, Central Serous Retinopathy, Neovascular Glaucoma and other eye pathology
- Nd:Yag Laser for Glaucoma, Posterior Capsular Opacification , and other eye pathology